Known as a stone of protection, especially for travellers, Golden Tiger Eye brings good luck and prosperity to the wearer. Ancients used Tiger Eye as a talisman against bad luck and curses. This beautiful stone attracts abundance and can also stimulate the rise of Shakti energies.
Gold Tiger’s Eye also aids in paying attention to detail, warning against complacency. It assists in taking action from a place of reason rather than emotion. This is a stone about seeking out the horizon and making your fortune your way, on your terms – but still with a bright smile and a sense of self-assurance that is impossible to shake.
Stone and origin: Golden Tiger Eye 8mm MiniBeads™ – Congo
Hardware: Titanium Silver Hardware, Made in Japan
- All the semi-precious stones are carefully checked to meet our high-quality standard. We use only ethically-sourced natural stones and crystals imported from all over the world.
- Our titanium gold and silver pieces are guaranteed to last a lifetime of wear. It is extremely high strength-to-density ratio. This means that our chains, rings, pendants, bracelets will not tarnish, rust, corrode, oxidize and cause a stain on skin, will not bend out of shape, and are safe on sensitive skin.
- When you own a Homura piece, you become a valued member of the Homura community. We take pride in providing continuous service, including care and repair, complimentary cleaning and crystal recharging.
- MEN- The average wrist size for men is 17cm. For small wrists, we recommend 15cm, 19cm for large and 20cm for extra-large sizes
- WOMEN- The average wrist size for women is 15cm. For small wrists, we recommend 14cm, 17cm for large and 19cm for extra-large sizes
- To determine which one would suit you best, It is recommended to use a measuring tape. Start from zero (0") to find out your exact wrist measurement.
- Always select a size based on your exact wrist measurement.
- If your exact size is 16.5cm, Please select 17cm option. We will provide the right allowance based on your exact wrist measurement so please do not add any cms.
- Free shipping on all orders
- Luzon – 2 to 6 working days*
- VisMin – 5 to 12 working days*
- 5 to 12 working days*
- FedEx shipping fee is calculated at checkout. Free global express shipping for orders $150 USD and up.
- Please note that tax and customs duties may apply depending on your country's policy and needs to be paid upon delivery. For further information regarding local tax and customs duties, please contact your local FedEx office.
Return & Exchange
- If you found a manufacturing defect or wish to exchange size, our store accepts such returns within 7 days upon delivery, provided that the product being returned is unused with its original packaging with no signs of damage or alteration.
- We can arrange a return pick-up service at your local address. If your address is out of serviceable areas, you will be given instructions on how and where to send your item.
- Once we received and inspected the returned product, you will receive an SMS or email confirmation that your request is being processed.
- We will ship a newly replaced item to you within 2 to 3 working days.
- Refund will be the last resort if the product returned is defective and can no longer be replaced at the time the request is being processed. Please see our refund policy for more info.
- Import duties & taxes, and shipping fees including pick up and redelivery will apply unless you receive a defective or incorrect item.
To start your return, please send us a message on Facebook Messenger, Instagram Direct or simply just hit the chat button.