- Combination of Natural Blue Agate ( Madagascar ), Lava Stones ( Japan ) 8mm Minibeads™
- Sterling Silver, Alloy Hamsa Hand
- Made in Japan
- A stone of rebirth, helping those who wear them shed unnecessary emotions and unhealthy attachments
- Symbol of strength and courage, allowing stability through times of change. It provides guidance and understanding in situations where we may need to bounce back
- Useful in dissipating anger. It promotes positive changes where needed in behavioral issues
- Brings restorative and regenerating energies to one’s body providing strong physical immunity against illnesses
- Encourages security and self-confidence with its warm and protective properties
- Helps overcome negativity and bitterness of the heart, by healing anger, fostering love, and providing the courage to start over. It is useful for any kind of trauma
- If you suffer from anxiety or stress, Agate is one of the best crystals to work with to achieve a calmer, more balanced state
- The Hamsa Hand is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet symbolizing the Hand of God. In all faiths, it is a protective sign. It brings its owner happiness, luck, health, and good fortune
- MEN- The average wrist size for men is 17cm. For small wrists, we recommend 15cm, 19cm for large and 20cm for extra-large sizes
- WOMEN- The average wrist size for women is 15cm. For small wrists, we recommend 14cm, 17cm for large and 19cm for extra-large sizes
- To determine which one would suit you best, It is recommended to use a measuring tape. Start from zero (0") to find out your exact wrist measurement.
- Always select a size based on your exact wrist measurement.
- If your exact size is 16.5cm, Please select 17cm option. We will provide the right allowance based on your exact wrist measurement so please do not add any cms.
Philippine Standard Delivery
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Luzon – 2 to 5 working days
- VisMin – 4 to 8 working days
- FedEx shipping fee is calculated at checkout. Free global express shipping for orders $150 USD and up.
- 5 to 12 working days*
- Please note that tax and customs duties may apply depending on your country's policy and needs to be paid upon delivery. For further information regarding local tax and customs duties, please contact your local FedEx office.
- Secure payments via PayPal, PayMaya Checkout using credit or debit cards
- Online Transfer via BDO, BPI, UnionBank and Gcash
- Cash on delivery (COD) is available within Philippines only.
- If you found a manufacturing defect or wish to exchange size, our store accepts such returns within 7 days upon purchase, provided that the product being returned is unused with its original packaging with no signs of damage or alteration.
- We can arrange a return pick-up service at your local address. If your address is out of serviceable areas, you will be given instructions on how and where to send your item.
- Once we received and inspected the returned product, you will receive an SMS or email confirmation that your request is being processed.
- We will ship a newly replaced item to you within 2 to 3 working days.
- Refund will be the last resort if the product returned is defective and can no longer be replaced at the time the request is being processed. Please see our refund policy for more info.
- Shipping fees including pick up and delivery will apply unless you receive a defective or incorrect item.
To start your return, please send us a message on Facebook Messenger or Instagram.