A true token of African summer nostalgia, the Momo Elephant Pendant is a symbol of intellectual strength and sturdy earthy mental strength. In some parts of the world, It is a sacred animal and is considered the representation or the living incarnation of Ganesha. Made of rust and tarnish-proof alloy steel, hanging on a 22" / 24" inch Cuban chain.
Pendant: 12mm x 11mm, 14k Gold Finish
Made in Japan
- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Luzon – 2 to 5 working days
- VisMin – 4 to 8 working days
- FedEx shipping fee is calculated at checkout. Free global express shipping for orders $150 USD and up.
- 5 to 12 working days*
- Please note that tax and customs duties may apply depending on your country's policy and needs to be paid upon delivery. For further information regarding local tax and customs duties, please contact your local FedEx office.
- Secure payments via PayPal, PayMaya Checkout using credit or debit cards
- Online Transfer via BDO, BPI, UnionBank and Gcash
- Cash on delivery (COD) is available within Philippines only.
- If you found a manufacturing defect or wish to exchange size, our store accepts such returns within 7 days upon purchase, provided that the product being returned is unused with its original packaging with no signs of damage or alteration.
- We can arrange a return pick-up service at your local address. If your address is out of serviceable areas, you will be given instructions on how and where to send your item.
- Once we received and inspected the returned product, you will receive an SMS or email confirmation that your request is being processed.
- We will ship a newly replaced item to you within 2 to 3 working days.
- Refund will be the last resort if the product returned is defective and can no longer be replaced at the time the request is being processed. Please see our refund policy for more info.
- Shipping fees including pick up and delivery will apply unless you receive a defective or incorrect item.
To start your return, please send us a message on Facebook Messenger or Instagram.